Ways To Connect
There’s more than one place to connect with us!
Follow our YouTube channel to watch live and catch past church services, testimonies, staff highlights, and program graduations. You can also search for “hlandtv” on the YouTube app on your smartphone. Don’t forget to Subscribe to our channel so you can find us more easily in the future. Click the bell icon to be notified about every video.
Follow Heartland Community on Facebook to stay up to date on events and to see what God is doing in the middle of a Northeast Missouri cornfield.
Follow Heartland Recovery on Facebook for more recovery-specific content including testimonies from alumni and staff and program graduations.
Charles N. Sharpe Educational Fund
The Charles N. Sharpe Educational Fund was set up to provide a scholarship opportunity for residents in, or recently completing, the Heartland Recovery Program or Heartland Children & Youth Home. This scholarship is available to be applied to studies at Heartland Christian College (HCC) in order to offer residents of these programs the opportunity to step into higher education. Scholarships may be applied to tuition, fees, and book purchases.
Donors interested in contributing to this fund can do so online or may call the CNSIMI office at 660-284-6212, or mail to 6417 Shelby 150, Suite A, Bethel, MO 63434.
- Reunification of families.
- Health for residents as previous ailments tend to come to light once they are sober.
- Wisdom for staff members/group leaders.
- That the residents would feel the love of Christ and learn what it means to be in a supportive community.
- To receive more divine ability to get to the root of issues with residents and that they are open to God to heal their hearts.
- For residents to be filled with Holy Spirit and hungry for God’s Word.
- That staff members can focus and be refreshed, not growing weary in well-doing.
- That Heartland Recovery staff be protected from the onslaught of the enemy and walk with integrity.
- That the recovery programs would be a place of healing and peace.